Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 65: Grapefruit Diet (Diet!) Throw Out The Pizza And Beer

Today ended up being another quiet and peaceful day where I could relax and catch-up on my reading. Well, after I did the exercises for the day. Did you know that it's comfortable to lay on the floor and read? It is! Especially since you can't move 'cause you're a quivering ball of jello that's shaking worse than a small yappy dog on caffeine because you'd just completed your plank session. Yeah. Good times.

Well, to liven up your Sunday, here's another fun video from one of my favorite comedians: John Pinette!

2 comments:

  1. Eeee. I'm beginning to worry about these planks you guys keep talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi E ! Hope things are going on well with you. I have been missing for a while but still in Action. The planks are killing me. I haven't yet been able to do it with 15 sec breaks.

    ReplyDelete