Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 85: It's The Final Countdown [T-Minus 5]

It was a busy, run around day, but I managed to do everything that was on my list!

I tried to get to the sporting goods store and the library before chorus practice. Unfortunately time wasn't on my side, so I had to chose one. The library won out (mainly because it would be closed by the time I got there after rehearsal).

Chorus ran for three hours. I flew from there to the sporting goods store to pick up a new resistance band, and was very surprised at the now limited selection they had. Back in August there was a whole wall of the things, but now only about a couple of racks. Very weird.

Then, on a whim, I went to a clothing store to try on some pants. All the stuff I have is now too big for me, so I wanted to see what size I was now (at least based on a manufacturer's measurements). I was surprised that I was able to fit into the smallest size men's pants there. They were still a little tight, but I'm sure that soon they'd be comfortable. Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy any (this was a non-paycheck week); however, it was just fun to try on stuff!

Afterwards, I went home and unpacked my new resistance band and did the exercises. It was the last day of the regular sets, so I had to enjoy them. Tomorrow starts the super-sets. Not looking forward to that.

The final countdown is on!

1 comment:

  1. Super-sets? Sounds serious.

    I guess I've got that to look forwards to *gulp*

    ReplyDelete