Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 84: Ain't Nothing Gonna Break My Stride [T-Minus 6]

It looks like I'm continuing the PCP tradition. I have officially broken my resistance band. I was on set five rep number 20 of the pull downs when the thing went snap! Luckily I only lost three reps because of it. The only other exercise I had to do that used the bands was the katanas, so I improvised with a dumbbell. Everything else was resistance band free. (Although Friday is usually our jump only day, chorus ran real late on Wednesday, so I did those exercises on Thursday and Thursday's exercises on Friday.)

As soon as I was done, we had to leave and pick up a friend to see the movie Where The Wild Things Are. For the first time ever, I got my partner to pack me my PCP dinner and nighttime snack. (He's always been nervous about doing it—I don't know why. I find it pretty easy to do.)

I had no problems sneaking my lunchbag into the theatre. This was the second or third movie where I've done this and brought my meals to the movies. While everyone else is munching on popcorn and soda, I've got my crunchy veggies and milk. It all works out.

It was an early showing so we were home around 9:30pm. That leaves me plenty of time to read a couple chapters and go to bed on time! (Amazing, huh?) I'll be up and ready to do those jumps tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment