Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 73: No Time For A Gentle Rain

Holy crow! The past few days have just seemed like time-crunch central! Usually living PCP takes up a good portion of my day (which isn't necessarily a bad thing), but suddenly it seems as though I'm being dragged all over the place. Go to the farmer's market, rake the yard, put plants away for the winter, decorate for Halloween, hike it to the grocery store, go to chorus practice, attend a play, go to work, exercise, jump, make tomorrow's lunch, make today's dinner, etc. I don't think I've stopped for five seconds! Needless to say, I'm feeling a bit ragged.

Okay, many late night bedtimes haven't helped either. I'm definitely one of those people who really needs more hours in the day. Then again, maybe not. I'd surely fill the extra and then request more time. I think it's soon going to be time for another "Spa Day". Need to slow down for a bit, relax, and read a good book. All I've got to do is just make it through the next few days....

No comments:

Post a Comment