Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 8: They Are Fading With Exhaustion

This morning found me packing up the camp. There were many things that needed to be counted, packed, transported, and placed in the storage unit. Once our camp stuff was put away, it was time to pack my tent and things. That was followed by many hours of driving with a couple of stops along the way for food. I didn't get home until after 10pm and it wasn't until after 11pm that I had unpacked the car. So I'll be dropping into bed, thoroughly exhausted.

Needless to say, the first day of my assigned meal plan and Day 8 exercises were a total bust. I mainly stuck to salads and vegetables for food (as there really was no easy way for me to measure out everything, let alone cook).

Tomorrow I'll do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment